Saturday, March 3, 2012

Survey:Do you enjoy breakfast for dinner once in awhile?

BQ- What is your favorite breakfast dinner delight?



BQ2- Do you ever have dinner for breakfast? You know like leftover spaghetti, or pizza? What's your favorite?|||It reminds me when I first moved out from home.



BQ: Pancakes



BQ2: Leftover cold pizza. I think pizza tastes better the next morning cold|||I live alone now and so I eat what I want when I want. I don't eat really big meals. In the winter or early spring when maple syrup is flowing her in New England I like to make French toast with the syrup. I will make it around 5pm or so, and maybe have it with some fruit too. I've made spinach cheese pie and eaten it for leftovers several times and have it in the morning or early afternoon..Often during the day I'll have Greek yogurt and fresh fruit and I love veggies so at times I've made scrambled eggs with fresh veggies around 10am, although I am up early in the morning.|||Absolutely.



B.Q answer - Just plain old cereal in a bowl with a little cold milk.



B.Q2 ans. - yes I have but not in a long while. It's rare for me to have any leftovers from the night before.

I do like fried mash, peas or beans (the green lentil), potato %26amp; sausages as reheated leftovers with a fresh egg added if there is not much of the other ingredients to satisfy me topped with Tomato sauce (ketchup) it's unbeatable.|||Yes, that has long been a habit of ours.... with the larder is low or we are just in the mood for breakfast food. French toast with strawberries and whipped cream would go nicely right now. =) Yes, I do have dinner for breakfast if there is something good in the fridge when I get off night shift.|||Yes we will eat breakfast for dinner and No we will not eat leftover for breakfast either, my breakfast delight is my fiber bar Hahahaha..=)|||You know im not really a breakfast person but whatever is left over i will eat in the morning. I know im nuts but i dont care for tradtional breakfast. I could eat a hamburger no matter what time of the day....K2|||Yes, Waffles, Yes, Pizza|||yes. just night before last i had a ham and cheese egg omelet, 3 slices of tomato, toast and a cup of coffee....enjoyed it immensely.|||eggs benidick

nope i just hae coffee and fruit for breakfast|||Sure! I could go for some pancakes right now! :D



._.
  • superchips
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment