Friday, March 9, 2012

Why does CICI's pizza give us diarrhea? Is it the cheese, sauce, bread, or is it the oil they use?

At first I thought it was just something I ate before the pizza. So i let that one pass. The second time my coworkers wanted to try it, and sure enough the next day diarrhea. I thought that's weird. The third time my husband wanted it and again diarrhea. I thought I just had a weak stomach, but I asked if he had the same problem, and he said YES. He had also thought it was something earlier that day, but nope its the pizza. To test our theory out, we tried it again but no breakfast and pizza for lunch, and leftover pizza for dinner. And same as before, diarrhea. Not only that but each time our belly's rumbled furiously, as if we had eaten rotten meat or something. Are we the only ones to experience this?|||i dont know where you are going to (what state) but i used to eat it all the time here in IL..and i never got sick from it. I was always ordered out though, never ate at the restaurant. I cant tell you what is causing the problem, bad cheese will not do that to you, sauce may.. only frying oil will go bad.. Im sorry you are having that problem, im sure you know what my advice is.. dont eat there anymore.. and if you are ballsy enough, complain to the management. (since you can say you tested it, and tried it on more than one occasion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment