Friday, March 9, 2012

Why is it that once you grow up you don't eat the stuff you always wish you could eat as a kid?

I should be eating cocoa pebbles for breakfast and pizza the rest of the time now that I have disposable income and can do whatever I want!|||yeah i lhave noticed the lack of ice cream and chicken nuggets in my freezer x)|||Well, the sad truth is that the stuff most of us craved as kids really isn't very healthy for us. Example, how many kids crave a banana or apple? Most of the kids want foods with high sugar and fat contents, but have virtually no nutritious values. Granted, most producers of cereal these days fortify their products with vitamins, they haven't done much about cutting the sugar. When you get older, your body changes and its need changes. As metabolisms slow down, if exercise doesn't increase then fat does. So....I recommend that you enjoy your cocoa pebbles and pizza in addition to lots of other healthier foods!|||Because now we know better. Coca pebbles and pizza means lots of empty calories that translates into weight gain for needed exercises. Besides that, I have found that as I get older my test buds changes. I prefer a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and a nice salad for lunch. That's just me.|||If I could still eat like a pig and be stick thin like I was back then I would be having captain crunch and ice cream every day, but that's just not how it is.|||Because it is unrealistic.|||Hopefully it's because we are wiser!





;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment