Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I eat a whole pizza today ?

Okay, so please answer this and I'll give you 10 points



I'm a teen girl and I ate for breakfast 1 egg with some cereal and then I worked out. Would be fine if I'd eat a whole pizza for lunch or no ? And why ?|||The way I see it, pizza is just a slice of bread with cheese and tomato on.



I could eat 10 of the things.|||It depends on the size of the pizza... Here in Australia we have pizzas the size of people, so I wouldn't recommend that.



Also you don't want to make yourself sick by eating more than your body can handle.



Having a treat sometimes is good fun though and I don't see anything wrong with eating a pizza.|||A slice or a whole 8-cut pie? I wouldn't recommend eating a whole large pizza unless you're Man vs. Food. Also, if you are trying to lose weight, again, my answer would be no. Eat a slice or two and see how you feel.|||Yep...you can eat as much as you want.
  • tangled dvd
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment