Friday, March 9, 2012

What Was The Last Thing You Had For Breakfast That Wasn't Breakfast Food?

i just had left over pizza because im not in the mood to cook..|||i had a hash brownie for breakfast.

and a slice of pizza as well.|||i had leftover pizza too....



7 slices from dominoes and 4 slices from my local pizzeria...



that was almost 2 hours ago so im getting a little hungry|||I love burrito for breakfast|||Left over chinese meal ~|||A leftover burrito, refried beans and rice - yesterday morning. :)|||I just had a burrito for breakfast.|||Pizza is excellent brekkie!...Which is why I ha=d some today too...|||I had an Eccles cake this morning. Left over pizza is the best.|||i had 2 Whopper Jr's for breakfast and 2 soft pretzels.|||lol i had pizza too :P|||Chili.|||a hamburger with mayo,catchup and peanut butter....|||This morning, I had lemonade and rolls from dinner Friday night.|||Cake, today|||Oreos and Milk|||gummy worms.
  • mike geary
  • benihana
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment