Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the junk food would you eat for breakfast?

For me it would be pizza! :p|||Yes PIZZA or ben and jerry's ice cream!|||Sugary cereals like coco pops, rice bubbles and nutrigrain.

I'm fond of danish pastries for an indulgent breakfast meal, but I consider them as tasty, flakey and a delight too eat, not a waste of calories (which is what junk food is).|||All the junk foods I would typically eat @ any other part of the day, omitting chocolate, or any kind of sweets.|||So I've heard!



If I could eat them without there being any harmful effects to my body or health, my breakfast of choice would be DONUTS!!!|||Leftover chips reheated and served withe eggs and baked beans.|||Tacos %26lt;3|||Cinnamon rolls, chip and or pizza.|||sugary cereal|||Left over pie :) Or ice cream!
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment