Friday, March 9, 2012

I only eat raisin bran and pizza everyday, is this bad?

Yes raisin bran and pizza are all I have during the day. I also frequently have watermelon as well. For example-breakfast, organic raisin bran with flax seed with organic milk with watermelon on the side. I wait 30 minutes then I have 1-2 pieces of pizza. For lunch- 2 pieces of pizza with a crap load of watermelon. For dinner- 2 pieces of pizza with a crap load of watermelon. I wait about 2 hours then I have a big bowl of organic raisin bran (same as breakfast).The pizza is always from pizza hut and the supreme kind (everything on it. I work out everyday (either lift weights or run). Is this bad?|||It's not good. You might be missing some vitamins or other nutrients with such a limited diet.|||I dont know if its bad, but I would not recommend it. You would definitely need some greens. Greens have chlorophyll which contain oxygen that your body needs. Also a good variety of raw vegetables and fruit for anti-inflammatory agents as well as energy. Fat is also good for the exercises you do (weight lifting included) because they are energy dense and support your organs and muscles. Avocados and maybe some raw peanuts and/or sunflower seeds could be a good choice.|||Eat the same thing every day = go nuts. Sounds like you're getting very near that point if all you eat is raisin bran, pizza, and watermelon. You should know you've reached it when you start putting the raisin bran on the pizza.|||I think yes, you shouldn't eat pizza every day because it is not healthy for you, beans are good, but it is better to change your meal every day or so.

hope this helps.|||Yes. Your body needs a variety of foods in order to maintain a healthy function|||You need protein from nuts and beans
  • harcourt math
  • halloween horror nights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment