Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is eating only lunch and breakfast bad for you or does it help you loos weight?

Well im in 10th grade in 5ft 6" I'm 160ib and I'm trying to loose weight is it good for your health if you only eat lunch and breakfast


Every morning I eat 1 orange 1 cup of milk 2% and a Beagal. For lunch I have a slice of pizza a lot of salad with little ranch and I cup of 2% milk I also have 120 min of weight training and 120 of p.e|||If I were you I would eat more. If you're working out for 4 hours a day you need a little more energy then what you're intake of food is now. Loosing weight is about porshan control, but eating healthy helps too. Also, make sure you drink lots of water becaues you can easily become dehydrated from all the working out.|||1. Skipping meals is never good.





2. ** Bagel





3. Stop eating pizza. Bring a sandwich filled with veggies and some deli meat. Or a sandwich with a nice salad.





4. Eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment