Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What did you eat for breakfast today ???

and your lunch too???


i ate bread for breakfast and pizza for lunch.


YUMMY ^^


have a nice meal ^^|||coffee, cornflakes with yogurt, fruit, a little bit of chocolate|||I haven't eaten yet, but I am thinking about a nice piece of cherry pie with ice cream.


Flour, salt, sugar, fruit, dairy





Then for lunch. umm? Maybe a piece of Choc Cake. After all it has flour, eggs, milk. Sounds nutritious to me|||Breakfast-glucose biscuits


Lunch - Veg Biryani.


%26amp; am excited for dinner, it gonna be Pasta.|||breakfast- eggs,hash browns,and bacon





Lunch-turkey hero sandwich and 3 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes with gravy sauce and bacon bits.|||Egg whites, an orange, and an apricot for breakfast, no lunch yet.|||LOL almost the same as you..





peanut butter jelly sandwich breakfash


homemade pizza lunch|||Crackers and leftover pizza|||breakfast- coffee %26amp; one reeces


lunch-hershey dark chocolate %26amp; cheez its





im stressin.|||Kashi Strawberry fields for breakfast but no lunch yet.|||I had a honey bun for breakfast and its not lunch time yet.|||I had Coco puffs for breakfast today and I haven't had lunch yet :)|||For breakfast I ate Cheerios and milk, and then I haven't had lunch yet. :D|||pancakes|||Coccoa Pebbles!I didn't have lunch yet鈾?/div>


  • 4 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||I had a Little bowl of Cheerios for breakfast and.. i didn't have lucn yet.|||a simple hash brown. and for lunch im havin fish........... yet again. but yummy fish =)|||Cherry Zots...they were at the coffee stand this morning..hee hee.





Its not lunch time at all here so I dunno yet, probably go out for lunch though =)





Good Luck!|||Honey Nut Cheerios with a banana! I had water to drink!|||nothing...





but my brother had peanuts, cookies, and cereal!|||Raisin toast and cereal|||bread and water|||raisin bagel w/cream cheese|||Cheese and crackers.


lol





I haven't eaten lunch yet|||i had some eggs and a grilled cheese sandwich|||Nothing yet, I'm being lazy.|||ice cream with smarties.

No comments:

Post a Comment