Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you ever woken up way too early and ate dinner stuff for breakfast?

Does pizza with ranch dressing sound good?|||I had Pizza at 6 am on saturday lol.|||woke up early when I got to get into a flight or train early or study for exams...lot of us eat dinner stuff for breakfast. The ones like garlic breads, boca burgers are all stored in fridge for days together...and many more...your pizza + ranch dressing is nice to hear of.|||Definately..I usually have a large Doner Kebab on Friday nights after a skinful of Stella and anything that's left over gets eaten cold...cold Kebab is delic....lol|||i usually eat dinner for breakfast..i hardly ever eat breakfast food. Pizza with ranch dressing sounds gross..|||I had pizza for breakfast this morning atchuaally :)|||I have done many times,,but I hate pizza,,|||Yes thousands of times but not pizza as it is our national dish and I dont like it.|||Yes I have and the pizza with ranch dressing is really good.|||curry...|||Yes i have....|||Oh yes!!! Can I wash it down with a cold beer???|||Yes and yes, very good.


Now I want some.

No comments:

Post a Comment