Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is your favorite kind of sausage?

Do you like them hickory smoked or do you like them grilled? Do you like bratwursts, knackwursts, jagerwursts, or kielbasa? How about breakfast sausages? I like all kinds except for hot dogs and beef sausages on pizza. I'm not a fan of breakfast sausage either. Both the breakfast and pizza kind are too salty. Hot dogs taste too rubbery. I love all the other kinds of sausages. What is your favorite kind?|||I'm just about the same as you... hot dogs are crap... I do like breakfast sausages tho... "knackwursts, jagerwursts" never had either.. both sound good..|||Brats|||Any kind!|||cooked|||Chicken and apple natural sausage without sodium nitrate, love it.|||Smoked deer sausage. It doesn't have the fat or grease.|||Hot Italian with the anise seed in it. works with all types of stuff like pasta sauces (half and half with ground beef), just by itself in a bun, cubed into a jambalaya type recipe etc. just adds flavor everywhere... Yummmm..|||I like pork sausages.. or those little ones|||I love all kinds of Sausages especially smoked kind any time of the day. In away I am not that fond of bratwurst for me it just leaves a bad taste and scent in my mouth. Eeech that is sick !|||Kolbasz (Hungarian sausage)


But I like most sausages also.|||Pepperoni, but not very often.


I don't eat breakfast sausages, and don't very often eat other kinds either. I try to avoid foods that have sodium nitrate in them.|||I don't know what they were called but they were used for as 'hot dogs', we found them in an open air market in London--I think they were Newmarket sausages.

No comments:

Post a Comment