Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What should I make for a small dinner party?

I'm a grad student, living alone. Every Friday my friends and I get together for a small dinner party, since we all hate having to cook just for one person all the time. I'm hosting next week. I have no idea what to make...but I can cook about anything, as long as there is a recipe.





Things to avoid (we've already had these):


Homemade pizza, breakfast for dinner, lasagna, shrimp etouffee, kabobs, red beans and rice.





Any suggestions? :)|||People like anything that's a "serve yourself" bar, like-





(1) Tortillas %26amp; taxo fixins


(2) Tapas bar


(3) Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern bar (pita + hummus + meats and veggies cooked in middle eastern fashion)


(4) Fondue -- more work but fun.


(5) Pasta bar -- choose your pasta, choose your sauce, choose your cheese, etc.


(6) Salad bar, of course.|||Chilie is really good or meatloaf with mashed potatoes and peaches! Good luck. Man now I'm hungry!lol|||spagetti enchiladas a barbeque is always a success and its simple some salad and fruit chips and done you can always go to bettycrocker.comand do caseroles|||Fettuccine Alfredo


Ravioli


Soup in bread bowls


Eggplant Parmesan


Stir Fry|||Here is a good one-dish meal.





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment