Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In the morning i can only eat breakfast food?

my brother and friends can eat pizza, pasta or whatever but I can only stand cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt, muffins etc


the smell of other food makes me feel queasy





how about ?|||yeah for the most part I'm the same way





and also I switch it around..I'll eat breakfast foods for dinner and stuff in addition to regular breakfast time





I just love Breakfast food!! I can't help it|||All I can eat for breakfast is toast. Everything else always smells bad in the morning for some reason.|||i can't eat when i wake up i have to wait awhile|||i'm the same way, anything that's too flavorful or rich makes me nausous. I stick with plain cheerios or toast.|||you can try pancakes with chocolate. But I'd say the stuff you are eating now is good, you can try breakfast Britons with eggs, but it sound like to me your stomach isn't powerful enough to eat greasy foods in the morning.|||The bottom line is that it doesn't matter what you eat for breakfast, as long as you eat within one hour of waking. Personally I start the day with a salad, loaded with tons of different veggies and no dressing (primarily) but when I do use dressing I use sun dried tomato vinaigrette, in small amounts, always avoiding sugar and High fructose corn syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment