Friday, March 9, 2012

Poll:On a scale of 1-10 How bad are my parenting skills?

My 3 year old and I are going to enjoy leftover pepperoni pizza for breakfast together in the morning and planning our day, which thus far consists mostly of napping and Spongebob and the Backyardigans.|||You sound like a friggin' epic parent.|||What's wrong with that? That's an awesome day to have once in a while. I would have killed for that. I hardly saw my parents after kindergarten.





Not a parent but I think I'm going to be a bad one. I'm a good babysitter but have a problem with discipline.|||There are far worse parents, least you are actually interacting with your child some parents will not even do anything with their child. As long as you do not make this a daily thing this is not bad so it would be a what 6/10.|||nothing wrong with that! everyone deserves a break. dont beat yourself up!


it's only bad parenting if you follow this routine on a regular basis. but nothing wrong every once in a while!|||Goodness, that is exactly what my cat and I plan on doing! Her name is Cat by the way. Perhaps you have seen her about.|||Sounds like fun, but don't forget to be active too, kids learn that stuff early, so lifestyle is important. You sound like your awesome at interacting on your kids level and thats great!|||over 9000|||if i was a kid that would sound awesome as hell. those are the kinds of moments she'll remember when she's older.|||there are far worse parents.|||Is the answer Gaston?|||Worst yet|||that sounds like an afternoon with my sister and her 3 year old daughter :D


i give it a 10!|||as long as there isn't any crack involved, I think your a great parent|||i think 5|||you sound like a great parent a really fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment