Tuesday, March 6, 2012

There's a pizza in the freezer that's calling my name..should I eat it?

I was going to eat it for dinner..but I think I want it for lunch! Except...I had lunch about 30 minutes ago..lol. Sooo...should I eat my dinner for lunch...and then maybe I can eat tomorrow's breakfast for dinner? Yes..no?..maybe so?





I think I'll eat the whooooole pizza...|||Just go ahead and eat the whole darn thing...that is what I would do. I love frozen pizza.......Mmmmmm! I am gonna eat a pizza now too!|||Eat the whole pizza! Wow! A bunch of fatties.

Report Abuse


|||you should eat some now and save some for later! thats what i would do.......=]|||lol ...this is a odd question to ask.....but OK, i say no because you ll mess up your whole eating schedule :))|||go on eat it|||I'd go for a bottle of whiskey.





That's what I usually do when I hear voices in my head. :P|||if u are still hungry then go and grab some...





but dear, remember that "gluttony" is one of the 7 capital sins..|||Too late. You already did.|||Step away from the pizza....have it later....


some times we cook breakfast for dinner,like pancakes,eggs and bacon..go for it.|||Yes, yes you should. You should't deny yourself junk food on a friday! =)|||If your that hungry go for it.You can always have something else for dinner.|||If you're feeling like a big fat lump today because it's a bank holiday I say go for it.





Enjoy!|||no, just have a snack and something to drink then you'll be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment