Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just ordered a small Papa Johns Garden pizza with a side of cheese bread. Am I going to be satisfied?

I only had a light breakfast this morning and I am starving. Delivery guy will be here in 20 minutes. Should I be happy? Would you? Its just me lol and I dont know how to cook good stuff.|||How the F*CK are we supposed to know??|||survey says no|||I checked my magic 8 ball, which is never wrong.





It said... Delivery guy will get stuck in traffic. Pizza arrives cold and greasy, and cheese bread was a cinder before it even left the shop. You discard it, and settle for a bowl of cold cereal, then go to bed feeling thoroughly dejected





But then I shook it again, and it just said Yes|||If you don't know how to cook "good stuff" it might be time to sign up for a cooking class through your local community college, parks district, or county extension service. There's lots of things that are easy, too.|||i wouldn't i rather get deliious barro's pizza hmm!|||Well I agree. How are we supposed to know if you will be satisfied.





But a small pizza is usuall still about 8 pieces. Unless you are talking about a personal pan.





And an order of breadsticks.





If you are not satisfied after 8 pieces of pizze and at least 6 breadtsicks you have a serious eating issue.|||You will be very satisfied. Papa John's pizza is sooooooo good.|||Their garden pizza is delicious! Are you asking if it will be good? Or if it will be enough? A small pizza AND cheese bread is more than enough for 1 person.|||i hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment