Friday, March 9, 2012

I am sitting here having my breakfast....?

I am having cold leftover pizza for breakfast and it is ummm ummm good...I also like fish for breakfast... Tell me about strange breakfast foods that you eat...|||I'm a big cold pizza fan - it's an entirely new and delicious food fresh out of the fridge the next morning. I'm jealous.



I'm also a big fan of deli sandwiches (the kind with salty Italian meats) or ramen noodles for breakfast. Ooh, or BLT sandwiches...that's almost a breakfast food, right?



I really crave saltiness in the morning - never sweets. They just upset my stomach too much, so I save my donuts and cereal for lunch or dinner.|||I like to eat Ramen noodles for breakfast. Wait, that doesn't sound strange enough? How about the fact that I like to eat them uncooked with the seasoning packet sprinkled over top? I do agree with you, pizza is always a good breakfast meal! I typically switch up my meals a lot. I like eating non-breakfast food for breakfast and breakfast food for dinner!|||gas station chilli dog and capp/coffee mix!


(love those 'speedy rewards')


lol.|||A lot of the time, i eat leftover cake/dessert/pudidng for breakfast





*drool*


But then i skip lunch if i have something so heavy





Today i had Kraves though. Yum.|||i eat what nearly every other engineering student eat..


in the morning..





the air...


so we compete work and compete belly rumblings...


personal experience..


cheers/|||cold curry left over from the previous night .. after it has been left out on the table all night ... just right to get rid of the hangover yum yum|||I have a fruit sandwich. Bread, banana, slices of apple, pineapple, grapes, bread. Cherry on top.|||...cold chinese food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment