Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is the best thing to have for breakfast?

I prefer beer and cold pizza.|||Umm..that would be mmmmmm beer!|||You need fibre, calcium, and protein. You need a balanced diet, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Try toasting a piece of whole wheat bread and serve is alongside some yogurt and fresh/frozen berries. Or try cooking up a scrambled egg with peppers, and sausage/bacon, and wrap it up in a tortilla shell with some salsa. It's great! Have fun! There are many websites with healthy, wholesome breakfast recipes that taste great!|||I have to change what I eat for breakfast every month or so... right now I'm on a waffle with peanut butter, before that oatmeal, granola bars, cold cereal, eggs and toast... But always with coffee.





Also, Hey, Richard, you should talk to my husband! LOL|||Best as in best tasting? I like a breakfast buffett where I can have pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits, hashed browns, cereal, bagel, sausage, bacon, french toast, and waffles. I think I just gained 20 pounds writing this.





-S|||the best thing to have, is what you are really craving, what you really want. For me, the sound of cold pizza right now, sounds delicious|||The BEST thing for breakfast is something healthy...like oatmeal.





Of course, most of us opt for something quick.





Beer and Pizza? only rarely since I graduated from College!|||There are so many healthy things that are you could have besides that! Granola, whole wheat bread, fruit, soy milk.|||BACON, LOTS OF BACON.|||B.L.T with yellow Gatorade|||Bagels!!!|||Pussy|||IHOP|||Bacon and eggs, mmmmm yummy. My cholesterol is getting high just thinking about it, lol|||I like to eat left over steak and eggs. with bacon and a glass of nice cold milk!|||2 eggs cooked hard with a nice tall glass of Orange juice and 2 sausages mhmmmmm|||Oatmeal, Omelets, and Green Tea.|||cantalope|||french toast and sauage and orange juice|||Beer of course.|||2girls and cup|||i don't really eat breakfast but i like orange juice %26amp; cinnamon rolls|||I agree with you on that..............|||Hmm... A bagel maybe? I don't really like breakfast...|||Bacon, Egg %26amp; Cheese with hash browns and coffee|||scramble eggs, ham and toast|||I agree with you...cold Pizza and beer; yum!!|||I vote for beer and cold pizza. if that will get me 10 points

No comments:

Post a Comment