Saturday, March 3, 2012

I ate a meat lover's pizza and a triple bacon cheeseburger: is this okay with the vegans?

I was just wondering. Tomorrow I will eat a full-protein breakfast of eggs, BACON, sausage, ham, pancakes, and much meat. Then I will eat a pack of slim Jims. The main question to vegans is should I eat pork chops or steak for lunch?|||I just got home from having Crab stuffed mushrooms and a Rib Eye steak, I think a meatlover's will be dinner tomorrow night|||Gee...what a question. It's called "G-L-U-T-T-O-N-Y.|||C'mon. You %26amp; I both know that vegans don't eat meat of any kind. You're just trying to get a rile out of them, aren't ya?|||Steak, TBC burger sounds great right now I think the BK stays open late tonight.|||Yum. go with the steak! oh oops my bad, have u some soy|||I think there are better ways to irritate people than asking stupid questions like that. If you really wanted to irritate people, you could breed and spread your tainted, stupid genes further into the gene pool, and worsen the plight of humanity. I do also like meat though....|||No it isn't you should have eaten healthy food not pizza and a triple bacon cheeseburger.|||I would think they'd be delighted that you'll be going to meet your maker before they do! Go for the pork chops - they have more fat for your arteries|||I hope you have a fast metabolism.





Tomorrow, I think you should skip the Pancakes. Save some room for Cornbeef Hash instead. Go with The Pork chos, and save the steak for dinner. Oh Ribs sound nice.|||are your blood group "O",to what i know "O" group is a meats eater they have a very good immune system.so your lunch will be steak .|||As long as it is not a triple vegan cheeseburger, it is fine by us. Trust you have enough health insurance cover.|||The clinical response is to say that it takes more resources to feed a world of meat eaters than it does vegetarians, which means that with improved technology we might actually be able to feed the expanding world population for the next 40 years.





The in-your-face response if that the more of that you eat, the sooner you'll have your first and last coronary. If you survive the first one, the doctor puts you on a diet that is restrictive, and none-of-the-above would be on the list.





If you're really trying to push some buttons go the the vegetarian category. Or maybe you've already done that. Are you feeling neglected lately? Not getting enough attention at home, at school, at work? Or are you just bored?





Bon appetite. Guten appetit! 隆Buen provecho! Velbekomme!|||I daresay your heart and circulation system may hate you more than the vegans, who probably do not spare you a second thought.





Happy heart attack, FAT BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment