Saturday, March 3, 2012

What do you feel is a good example of a balanced breakfast?

Leftover cold Hawaiian pizza with a banana and a Powerade?|||not leftover sushi and beer, I can tell you that much.|||as many pixy stix as I can choke down, chased with a fish oil supplement and some tea while waiting to drop my kids off at school.|||The Breakfast of Texans... err, Champions...|||It's balanced if eating it doesn't make you tip the scales|||Putting on my Diet %26amp; Fitness hat, I'd sat that's too many carbs..|||Behold for I am B.J. the gay black boy.|||Sounds like you got things under control|||All 4 food groups, very impressive. Every nutrition expert is applauding you right now. Mine was ham and cheese on an English muffin and a bottle of orange juice as I ran out the door = )

No comments:

Post a Comment