Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is your favorite breakfast food?

Mine is left over cheese pizza.|||Cereal and orange juice

I also like omlets but not a lot id rather have cereal, full of healthy stuff and its quick clean up|||Eggs and really, really greasey hash browns. Keeps my butt BIG!|||Sliced mangoes or papaya, grits, pepper bacon, or cottage cheese.|||MY FAVORITE IS BACON AND CHEESY EGGS|||Corned beef hash with eggs over easy and hash brown potatoes.|||soymilk and kashi autum wheat cereal,cup of java|||Corned Beef Hash with eggs on top of it...but I haven't eaten it in years.|||pohe - An Indian food.|||cereals. Full of proteins and everything i need for the day.|||Cheese Omlit with Chicken-Bacon stripez!!|||NATTO on toast. I'm living in Japan.|||French toast with real maple syrup, not the imitation stuff.|||I like to eat healthy so I have shredded wheat with sliced strawberries and sliced bananas.



And beer.|||hmm..i'd have to say cereal since it keeps me full all the time...and maybe bagels!|||I really like oatmeal.|||Eggs Benedict|||Double Chocolate 'VitaTop' nuked for 45 seconds, then add peanut butter which melts all over. I just finished one, YUM!!!! And I get almost half my fiber for the day.



Oh, and my peanut butter does NOT have trans fats in it, I love "Smart Balance" Peanut Butter, it is natural, but needs no refrigeration.



http://www.vitalicious.com/|||eggs homefries toast and bacon|||biscuits and gravy|||Egg beaters, bacon, and grits.|||Eggs in the basket.|||The classics...eggs, bacon and toast...sometimes a grapefruit if I'm in the mood!|||Eggs...cooked anyway...with bacon or ham slices or sausage links...french toast or pancakes or waffles...orange juice or milk|||oatmeal and coffee|||blue berry waffles or blue berry pancakes.|||left over pizza is great for hangover days but i usually just have coffee|||My favorite breakfast is a HUGE very clean, and often changed buffet.

I am in the South where my husband is stationed, and there is this restaurant that has a daily buffet. They have a breakfast one, and its AWESOME. They make most of the food right in front of you. If you want anything special made, like say eggs with cheese, they cook it all right in front of you. It has over 200 items. Everyone is happy, kids and all!!

Its also really cheap.

Hashbrowns,(3 kinds) all the meats, eggs, grits, fresh fruit, waffles, pancakes, hot syrup, bisquits, gravy....much much more!
  • home bars
  • chinese food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment