Saturday, March 3, 2012

Okay, what's the weirdest thing you ever are for breakfast? This morning I had store bought tostadas and?

tapenade. Yum yum! What is YOUR weirdest breakfast-beyond cold pizza that is?|||cow brain tacos ,very good believe it or not !|||I was ridding my motorcycle one time on the way to breakfast and swallowed a dragon fly. I decided not to eat breakfast because the dragon fly filled me up. LOL|||When I was in high school I remember eating those microwave chili dogs you get at a convenience store a butter finger candy bar and Mr Pibb in the morning before basketball practice over Christmas break.|||Leftover steamed vegetables and rice...cole slaw and crackers...shrimp and grits...spinach and grits...I will eat anything at anytime...|||Maggotts.......jk|||I only eat food, don't matter what kind.|||I guess people think this Mexican food in particular barbacoa or basically cow brains is disgusting but I eat it every now and then with a corn tortilla and lots of salt and it's soooo good!! not kidding either.|||Tuna waldorf. My son was working out and trying to eat right, you know, Mr. Buff. He trains people for a living now. But, one morning he fried up about 8 eggs and added tuna to them. He disappeared for a while. Came back and said, I'm sorry. I cannot eat this. He had been puking. lmao|||cold BBQ''|||You can just sign this one over to the Queen of Wands now -- although she and I could eat breakfast together on occasion, now that I think about it.





Me though, probably leftover cold spaghetti or perhaps a bologna-grape jelly sandwich. (Did I tell you that story yet?)|||i had a frozen mango and a popcycle,drank some grape juice

No comments:

Post a Comment