Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want to make breakfast can someone help me?

i want to make breakfast for my family on sunday i want to get at 3am and at least have it done by 7am how do i do this this what i want to cook their are 10 of us well my uncle aunt 2 cousin other uncle brothers me my mom my dad my sister this what i want to cook





bacon


pancakes


sausage


omelet


biscuit


homemade butter


homemade waffles


blueberry pancakes and waffles


Chocolate pancake and waffles


onion waffle fried


breakfast pizza


homemade orange juice


homemade apple juice


homemade cereal


eggs


toast


hot Chocolate


hot milk


is there anything else that sounds good how much will i need to make


and what 2 healthy breakfast items i cant put im going SHOPPING tonight i have 300 dollars


and coffee


oh how do i make homemade donuts


bagels how doi make those what cream cheese should i use how do i do all this my uncle and cousin are coming tomorrow and stuff











pancakes|||Judging by this list, I'm thinking this is not a serious question.....but just in case, I like to get recipes for breakfast from MrBreakfast.com. Amazing selection of categories and recipes.|||Good luck,I would not try this and I have been cooking for 50+ years


Go simpler as you have chosen too many items.


OJ, cereals, and Bacon and Scrambled eggs would be a good starter, with toast.


If you start so early some stuff will spoil and you could not cook it all in the time scale.|||Judging by this list, you are insane. If you want, you can purchase all of these at Walmart. Do yourself a favor, and avoid making these by hand, because either way, they won't care as long as they get their feast breakfast fix. From handmade to factory made, no one will care!|||Why are you making so many different things? Why not just make a ton of pancakes, bacon, and fruit. You're planning on making a different food for each person. Why?|||That's a very intimidating list, but I can help you with part of it. You listed homemade butter. First, you buy a cow.......|||That is an insane list! If I were you I would just do bacon, eggs sausage, biscuits and then either waffells or pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment