Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you Ever Had Breakfast for Dinner?

like waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage?


OR The Other Way..sometimes ill have pizza or a piece of chicken for breakfast.





i have and still do every once in awhile!|||hahaha yes!


i have had pancakes and a good omelet for dinner wayy to many times





and i have had cold pizza for breakfast


what can i say pizza is soo good for anytime of the day lol|||hahah heck yes cold pizza rox!


my fav pizza is from either papa johns or pizza hut XD

Report Abuse


|||lol yeah|||I do that so often, it's not even strange to me.|||Sausage %26amp; Waffles I have :)|||yes i like bagels at night|||yes... m,mmmm








http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…|||yea XD sometimes i eat pizza for breakfeast and sometimes eggs for dinner XD lol.





the pizza in the morning is good :D|||Yeah. I'm addicted to cereal.|||Sometimes. It doesn't matter though it tastes amazing either way =)|||who hasnt hahah|||mhmm! i don't why, but cereal %26amp; pancakes taste better at night :P|||I frequently fix sausage %26amp; omelette's for our evening meal.|||Food is food. I just eat what I want when I feel like eating it.|||eggs for dinner


breakfast burrito for dinner


cinnamon roll for dinner


chicken for breakfast


mashed patatoes with that too


tuna fish sandwich for breakfast


and mi all time fave.- Ramen Noodles for breakfast mmmm.!|||No but I've had Gilly for breakfast, dinner and tea.|||i have had breakfast for dinner but not the other way around|||Yes, all the time, yesterday I hade, cereal, toast and orange juice for dinner. I love having cold pizza for breakfast! tastes so good!|||Yes|||both. i like having hash browns for dinner and pizza for breakfast.|||Me %26amp; Morrissey just feast on each other all day long|||i had mac%26amp;cheese pizza, eggs,frenchtoast,cereal for brekfest|||oh yeah!!|||No, but I rape women everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment