Tuesday, March 6, 2012

*Do you sometimes have last night's left overs for breakfast?

It's almost lunch but I haven't had breakfast. Would you like a slice of pizza? (-:|||Cold, leftover pizza is awesome for breakfast!





I usually just have toast at work, but if I'm at home (and especially if I'm hungover), I'll totally have leftovers for breakfast.





And then breakfast for dinner! Nothiing beats bacon and eggs for dinner. :) Except maybe steak and eggs...|||no , always eat fresh, also with heat|||I did that earlier today wit a sub lol :)|||Yes, at least twice a week... I really love cold steamed rice with Kim Chi and Fish. This morning I had two Beef Ribs and a Twice-baked Potato.





Pizza is a natural !! I'd love a slice !! Thnx.|||I like left over pizza for breakfast.|||All the time and I especially love pizza for breakfast...cereal can get bland after a while|||Pizza would be great right about now, please.|||No it's disgusting, I want fresh food in the morning|||No, can't say I have


You're really living the dream lol|||I'm a pig. There are no last night's leftovers. That's an oxymoron in my household.|||I eat anything, anytime of the day. Lol yesterday for breakfast I had fajitas. lol|||Almost always but not for breakfast...for our second meal of the day...|||breakfast? whats thaaaaaaaat?|||uh what kind of question is this??|||My mother does that,but I don't.|||sometimes... haha.





and yes:D|||Yes. But only pizza and yeah I would love one!|||Yup like right now I am|||Yeah dude.|||no|||sure

No comments:

Post a Comment