Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fritos and spinach dip for breakfast?

Breakfast for champions?

or breakfast for really lazy, slightly odd person?



yummy



oddest thing you have had for breakfast? (cold pizza does not count...that is a breakfast staple!)|||I had a tuna sandwich.|||mmm sounds soo good! Ritz crackers and spinach dip!



I didn't have anything yet.|||Not odd, I've had cake for breakfast, I live alone, no reason for me to cook.|||that's disgusting. the oddest thing i've ever had i think was leftover spaghetti|||brats|||I had ice-cream for breakfast once lol



I usually don't eat breakfast though. I just have coffee.|||Fish..|||i eat cookies for breakfast. sometimes i bake them.|||peanut butter and doritos-- i love that|||Umm, not quite sure about the first question, but it does sound pretty yummy. The weirdest thing I had for breakfast is probably nachos or Ramen Noodles.|||Eat whatever you wish. I don't judge anyone by what they eat, as long as I don't have to get intimate.



Oddest thing? Hmm... I am odd anyway, so what I consider odd might be what others consider normal.



In my opinion, my oddest was leftover chili, mixed with wine sauteed onions, all placed atop a freshly grilled burger, with a side of onion rings and a glass of Bacardi and Coca Cola.|||Breakfast of champions, obvvviously! haha



Mine is probably Pop Tarts and Pepsi at 9 am. Ew.|||no sounds like a great breakfast to me um lets see ive had lots of odd things 4 breakfast, breakfast foods are way over rated personaly i think they are nasty
  • steaks
  • popeyes menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment