Friday, March 9, 2012

If you had a choice of only 1 food to eat for breakfast,lunch and dinner what would it be?

:) Pizza from 34th and 8th avenue here in New York only for me!|||Fried Squash.|||4rm Pizza Hut-MeatLovers|||"LOVE" is the only choice for me|||Potatoes. I would have them home fried for breakfast, baked for lunch, and mashed for dinner. I'd also have a side of french fries at every meal. Potatoes are the world's most versatile food!|||tater tots w/ cheese|||My homemade avocado sandwich!|||Pizza :)|||lakas (potatoe pancakes) with apple sauce|||A hero sandwich (has all the food groups).|||Anything with seafood.|||tacos|||Red meat, preferably a porterhouse. Cooked to perfection. Yeah I could definitely eat a steak every meal.|||Thin crust pizza with light sauce, onions, black olives, and green peppers|||Roast Beef|||definitely Lucky Charms|||Spaghetti-On-A-Stick|||bread and water|||cheerios|||Taco salad. It's sort of a balanced meal, and it would take a while to get sick of it.|||My wife's spaghetti|||sweet,juicy,ripe peaches|||pasta... so many variations and i love it soo much|||grits.|||lobster with drawn butter|||Clam Chowder|||pizza, most definately....|||It would need to be nutritious enough to keep me alive.......so a sour cream/tofu bran muffin with nuts, fruit and chocolate chips.





Sorry, for the serious answer !!!!!!|||pizza ?|||A nice ribeye steak.|||french fries from this greek place emmmmmm|||sautee putang

No comments:

Post a Comment