Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who came up with breakfast foods?

I know many people who enjoy pizza for breakfast, but others who turn their nose at it until later in the afternoon. I enjoy 'breakfast foods' all through the day. Does anyone have any thoughts?Who came up with breakfast foods?
I think that breakfast foods have always been around and that no one certain person invented breakfast foods. When I was growing up,it used to drive me nuts when my mom would make breakfast foods for dinner,because I wanted dinner not breakfast. I have never been a big breakfast eater,but sometimes I do like pancakes and sausage or sausage biscuits,or just cereal and toast for breakfast.



Once in a great while I like pancakes and sausage for dinner or waffles,but usually I like breakfast foods for breakfast and dinner foods for dinner! ;-)
I think its a cultural thing.Who came up with breakfast foods?
I like having breakfast for dinner.Sometimes its cheaper.I am making that tonight,although I dont have any bacon or sausage :(...Some people aren't hungry in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment