Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Should I eat pizza for breakfast, since its my birthday?

Only if I can deliver it ;)Should I eat pizza for breakfast, since its my birthday?
First, Happy Birthday!



Next, sure, have at it! Eating pizza is better than nothing at all when it comes to breakfast. The body needs some form of energy sent through it in the morning, after sleeping all night and having no food eaten for the sleep hours. Have your pizza, enjoy it and then get on with healthier eating the next day. :)



Hope your day goes well for you! Have a great birthday.
Happy birthday and have a few slices for me! In the meantime, I'll have another bottle of Jameson in honor of your birthday!Should I eat pizza for breakfast, since its my birthday?
yes, sometimes it's good to spoil yourself.

happy birthday!
Eat whatever the efff floats your boat its your birthday and man, yu can just eat the whole world if yu wanted to. (:
If you enjoy eating pizza for breakfast, then go for it

Happy birthday btw(:
you should eat pizza for breakfast every day. happy birthday.
Absolutely



Happy Birthday
I do that everyday... Go for it!
Happy Birthday!
If you want! Happy Birthday! :D
Sounds good to me. I love left over cold pizza the best.
DUDE!!! it's your birthday, do whatever you want!!!

Happy bday, have fun :)
Happy Birthday......go for it
Happy bday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and yes if you want pizza for breakfast then have at it!!!
Go for it :L
yes!
why not
your wish
ye :)
go for it
yeah. can i have some?
u should eat ice cream cake
sure go ahead



one day wont kill u

No comments:

Post a Comment