Friday, February 17, 2012

Poll: Have you had cold Pizza for breakfast?

No I heat it up with my super Rambo machine gun... by machine gun I mean explosive microwave.Poll: Have you had cold Pizza for breakfast?
O, yes! Sooo good, so awesome, specially with lots of cheese on it.

Did you know that in some parts of Europe, cold pizza is specifically made to be eaten for breakfast, and yes, cold..? True fact, and I had it many times; just out of this world!
Haha, yes.

I personally, like the taste of it.

:DPoll: Have you had cold Pizza for breakfast?
No.
Yes-that's actually one of my favorite things to have for breakfast
Many atime yes,taste better,cold and for brekky.annexxx.
This morning I had ice cream for breakfast. It was good.
yes many times very tasty
many times
Yees (:



I don't mind cold pizza, I almost prefer it to hot :D
Yes.
That was my breakfast today!

No comments:

Post a Comment