Thursday, February 9, 2012

On my way home from the pub i bought pizza. I've left some for breakfast! What is the best way to re-heat?

The bible tells us that the "Morning After Pizza" must always be eaten cold. To heat it in any way is to break one of the ten commandments.On my way home from the pub i bought pizza. I've left some for breakfast! What is the best way to re-heat?
Blow lamp
I pop mine in the oven to crisp the cheese up a bitOn my way home from the pub i bought pizza. I've left some for breakfast! What is the best way to re-heat?
I ususally chuck it in the microwave.
non-metallic plate in the microwave 2mins max
In a toaster oven; that way the crust doesn't get mushy like in the microwave, and it's crispy!
Breakfast pizza should be eaten cold; but if you must ruin it nuke it for about 30 to 45 seconds.
DON'T!!

Cold pizza is awesome!!
In grill or oven is best, but you can microwave it too, it depends how fussy you are about soggy pizza, and how long you're prepared to wait for it
Have it closed in a Ziploc bag or equivalent and then reheat for 30-60 seconds depending on the power of the microwave.



Could also be reheated in the conventional oven.



Or if you want faster than the conventional oven but even better than the microwave, try it in the toaster oven. Be careful not to burn it or your mouth, though. :)



Bon appetit!
don't i love cold pizza!
Just put in your stomach and it will get warm...
in the oven. if not able to do that. you can put in in a pan and heat it up on a low flame for a few min's til hot-sounds odd but it works and keeps the krust crispy
have it cold! cold pizza in the morning is great! :^)
If I remember correctly. Papa John's pizza box says 350 degrees about 10 minutes.
takes too long in the oven, use the microwave.
Oven at about 350 for 15 minutes. I do the microwave too, but its gets hard fast.
In the microwave for 2-3 mins enjoy!
Convectomat, 12 minutes
its up to u
If in the microwave don't exceed 10 seconds because it'll get soggy. If in the oven cover it lightly with foil because it might get to crispy and hard. Bon appétit!
I pop it in the microwave, surprising ly its good. If I weren't in such a hurry as I usually am, I would put it in the oven for a while, that way it'll be like you just made it.





You just made me get the munchies!! Damn!!
put it in the oven to crisp it up, don't put it in the microwave it will go soggy.



You could always eat it cold if you cant be bothered though.
The best way is to put it in your micro wave and heat it for 5 minutes.



Bruce!
A few mts in the micro is best. If you do not have a micro heat a girddle smear a little butter and put the pizza on it and if you hav a big enough pan cover the pizza with the pan. That should do the trick.
microwave or oven is just no good it always tastes sod loads better the way it should be eaten the morning after cold !! scrummy
microwave a slice for about 25 - 30 secs
COLD LEFT OVER PIZZA IS THE BEST!



MICROWAVE WILL MAKE YOUR CRUST CHEWY.



OVEN TAKES TOO LONG TO HEAT UP- I'VE GOT NO PATIENCE!



TOASTER OVEN IF YOU HAVE ONE, BUT I MOVED OUT OF MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE YEARS AGO!
use the grill
I use a perforated baking pan anytime I heat or re-heat pizza in the oven. It cooks/re-heats the pizza evenly and quicker than regular pans. Don't bother with the microwave, it sucks! Might as well eat it cold.
Oven, the microwave ruins the crust !

No comments:

Post a Comment