Monday, February 6, 2012

How often do you eat pizza for breakfast?

whenever i have leftover pizza!How often do you eat pizza for breakfast?
I never have. Although it's on my things to do list. I'd like to do that before I die or whatever. It totally seems like something I'd do. I'm not the biggest fan of foods. So whatever is easy to make or get, I'll take. That's pretty much why I eat cereal every morning.
Every time I eat it for dinner the night before...I don't heat it though, I prefer it cold for breakfast. It's actually one of my favorites... :pHow often do you eat pizza for breakfast?
Only for breakfast the morning after a good party. Warm beer and cold pizza will cure any hangover, if you can keep it all down.
Most weekends. Either pizza or Chinese food. Nothing quite like it for curing a hangover.
whenever i have left over pizza from the night before meaning i do that maybe once every two weeks
Every time I eat pizza for dinner the previous day!



I love cold pizza with hot sauce at the crack of noon
Not often normally I skip breakfast
Not very often but it's a great hangover cure!
Occasionally.
never ever thats gross

i prefer dessert for breakfast :)
Not often enough.
When ever we have it for super the night before
mmm after i order out....yeah its been awhile ... cold pizza for breakfast *homer drool* cold pizza
not very often .
Actually i gave up doing that a long time ago...
not to much any more but all the time in high school
When ever I have any left over from the night before.
there was only one time i ate pizza for breakfast when i was like 6
I did today a few hrs ago,now it's beer o'clock.
I had a piece this morning.
Like never...
Um never
I eat a slice of Pizza hut's 2day
not very much
never...ewwwww
once in a green moon lol but it is good :)
I once did eat pizza for breakfast.sooo, not often.

No comments:

Post a Comment