Monday, February 6, 2012

How many pieces of your friday night pizza did you save for breakfast?

I try to keep a big piece for the morning...haHow many pieces of your friday night pizza did you save for breakfast?
None. I'm having my usual for breakfast: Pop Tarts and Guinness stout. I am going to have Orange Cream Pop Tarts tomorrow.
EUU.. it sounds terrible..

My grown kids always eat pizza for breakfast and I thought it sounded gross,

until I had it..

dang it is good..



but no, I didn't have pizza last night.. so I didn't save any..How many pieces of your friday night pizza did you save for breakfast?
sorry i try to but my kids beat me to it they sniff it out where i have it hidden lol
None, I didn't have pizza
doesnt last that long!

id eat it on the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment