Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever had pizza for breakfast?

or is it just me?Have you ever had pizza for breakfast?
Sure...isn't it a college requirement?
Lots of times. I kinda like it cold or room temp anyway, and only eat 1 piece at a time, even when it's fresh.



If I have it for breakfast it has to be with a Chocolate Milk Shake though.



DallasHave you ever had pizza for breakfast?
actually,i don't know anyone who hasn't had pizza for breakfast no matter how old
Oh sure, all the time! I like cold pizza best. Domino's seems to make the best leftover breakfast pizza.
NO it's not just you ,I love cold pizza in the morning
Just last week I did! I do it all the time!
yes, cold pizza is delicious in the morning!
Guilty as charged. :) It was worth it, though.
all the time i like it cold
Yes cold day old pizza is great to have for breakfast.
All the time
Never.. But i have heard that Cold Pizza's are just awesome!
Oh, yeah. Cold pizza is great!
many times
Yes I have. It was awesome!
Yes, I have done so several times.
Yes I had, in fact last Saturday :)
cold pizza for breakfast is great
No
Yup i had ...............
Very often. I like it a lot.
yes it is good for a hangover
yes I have.. my life is that sad at times...
yes
yes.
yes this is the perfect answer to a meal after a night of partying ha ha!
  • little ceasers
  • mediterranean diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment