Friday, February 17, 2012

Who's has cold pizza for breakfast..Mmmm?

Me!!!! It's soo good but only sometimes when my parents let me!!Who's has cold pizza for breakfast..Mmmm?
Always - Sometimes i think things are better the next day cold and for breakfast :D

Report Abuse


Absolutely!! Plus, I have my family trained that all leftover pizza belongs to Mom and no one else is to touch it without asking first. Pretty sweet, huh?



I don't ask for much, but the pizza is MINE!Who's has cold pizza for breakfast..Mmmm?
i do sometimes its so bomb
I love cold pizza for breakfast - or at any time - it is so good.
Haven't been able to find good pizza in years unless I make it myself. Then it is always gone before breakfast with all the helpful eaters at my house. :-( One day I'll be alone and try it.
I do!
Never tried it and never would....
yes, tastes great
mmmm, so hungry now. can't wait to get off work to go home and eat something!
All the time. Tastes great especially cold.
Cold pizza is good anytime. I have cold pizza if I wake up at night and want a bite to eat. Yumm
Me, it is awesome, especially when it is good pizza, not that weird, nast pizza.
pizza yep ! bbut not cold lol %26lt;3
There is a pizza parlor in my town that serves a very delicious thin crust pizza. It's very saucy, and has a flavorful cheese. Whenever I get it, I make sure to save some in the fridge because cold pizza the next day always seems to taste great.
ME
sometimes i do...but i usually have it for lunch even wen its like 10:00 :)
me I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment