Friday, February 17, 2012

Does anyone eat pizza for breakfast?

The other day I was eating leftover pizzas from the day before so I started wondering that lolDoes anyone eat pizza for breakfast?
Yes. I have eaten cold pizza for breakfast many times. It's good and I don't have to cook in the morning.
You from NZ are a little bit different of me, hehehe.

I have never figured it out doing that! lol.



I will taste that one day to see how it is, lol.



Pizza for breakfast...Does anyone eat pizza for breakfast?
I do.



I'd eat pizza for every meal if I could, it's amazing.
yeah, sometimes cold pizza taste better then hot
Yes, I love having cold pizza for breakfast in the morning! (That is if I can leave any from the night before) :D
yeah sometimes
Hell yeah its so good when its cold the next morning.
Yes I love pizza for breakfast
I have done,
Nope

I ate pie
i did today too
  • romance novels
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment