Thursday, February 9, 2012

Survey: Is it wrong to have pizza for breakfast?

*Munches* Too late! I'm munching it! No you can't have it !Survey: Is it wrong to have pizza for breakfast?
Damn you! i wanted some! And no it is not wrong, i have whatever i feel like for breakfast, seriously last nights dinner would be breakfast, and it would be gooooood.
Of course not.



When I was up north, I would send out for two Indian meals to get free delivery, eat the spicy one and nuke the other one and have it for breakfast the next day.



Part of my breakfast this morning was the left overs of last nights king prawn curry!Survey: Is it wrong to have pizza for breakfast?
hell no yesterday i had a bacon cheese burger and chili cheese fries for breakfast...a lot more people have pizza, munchies are a ***** if you don't really have much to eat at the house huh...
No it isn't.



When ever i have a pizzahut or doninos i always get like a bigger one so i have some for the morning ;)



I love it when its cold or just warm.



x
Nice one Deviee. I take it mum has gone to India? lol. Fine to eat what you want and when you want to, stomachs don't have clocks.
On the contrary, its extremely RIGHT to have pizza for breakfast.
no. if i get a dominos i usually have some leftovers which i eat for breakfast

it would be bad if you did it everyday tho!
Whatever you feel like having, have it... within boundary!!! Everyone stuffs their face at christmas anyway - just make sure you make up for it in your new year resolutions! :)
Not in the least!

What! You took the last slice of pepperoni with extra cheese and stuffed crust! How dare you!?!? I guess I'll just have to resort to prying open your jaw and taking it out!
no

i have whatever i can on the morining,

i even drink alcohol with my cereal when theres nothing else left

im only 14 tho, so that will probably change when im older
Sometimes I eat breakfast for dinner.
Hi Kitty Kat *bars are great*

Did you order it or is it out of the fridge.....just one slice will do me , pretty please with sugar on it .....xxxxx
Never
nope!! pizza is very yummy! and somtimes if theres veggies on it then, its even better
i personally think pizza tastes better in the morning, and cereal at night
No, I've eaten warmed up curry for breakfast a few times.
Not at all. I love leftover pizza for breakfast.
I have it for breakfast, I even take it to work for lunch, with some salad..

%26lt;_%26gt;
Well, I don't think it is wrong, but I'll stick to my toast, thanks. ha ha.
Well it is Christmas, the junk food fairies will let you off.
cold pizza right out of the fridg

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

really love it





smile

good luck





MERRY CHRISTMAS
That's the best time to eat left over pizza.
Imho, that's one of the best breakfasts so it's never wrong.
no way, i eat pizza for breakfast all the time
Now that's a tasty breakfast!
I just had pizza for breakfast
No. Its very teasty :-)
Well if it is wrong, I don't want it to be right! Pizza for breakfast is just fine by me!
One day old pizza rocks
Now THAT'S a late breakfast!
I like cold Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment