Friday, February 17, 2012

Leftovers for breakfast anyone?

My wife thinks Im nuts cuz I love waking up in the morning and eat leftovers for breakfast, pizza, steak, chineese food, whatever, she thinks this is crazy, Do you folks do this or is she rite??

Also, would you eat egg fu yung for breakfast? she thinks this is way out there, I figure its eggs!!Leftovers for breakfast anyone?
Sure why not. Cold pizza is my personal fave for leftover breakfast.
Leftover pizza is to die for !!Leftovers for breakfast anyone?
aha aha leftover pizza is great
I brought leftovers home from a church dinner on sunday and I have had a feast for breakfast every day. I think the left overs

are good %26amp; nutritional too, so why waste something that is so

good and good for you?
I don't normally eat leftovers for breakfast, I normally eat them at lunch or teatime.

No comments:

Post a Comment