Friday, February 17, 2012

Have you ever had hot beer and cold pizza for breakfast?

Dont drink my dear man but the cold pizza is a definate winner around here . yummy in my tummy..

D :) :) :)Have you ever had hot beer and cold pizza for breakfast?
No, only 3/4's of the way, buddy. Cold pizza and cold beer for breakfast. I was in a trailer park then and doing research on how the Jerry Springer show people live, so I had to act like them. %26lt;shudder%26gt;
not beer, but pizza and lately ive been eating swiss rolls for breakfast, i eat so bad i need to start eating healthyHave you ever had hot beer and cold pizza for breakfast?
Pizza, yes. Beer, no.
I have never even had a hot beer or a cold pizza, period
No, I never had hot beer and cold pizza for breakfast before.
Never.
No, but I've up-chucked this after a long night of drinking many moons ago.
cold pizza yes,love it.Hot beer,nope.
every morning
and whats wrong with that it,s the breakfast of champions
Lol. No, but i would prefer cold beer and hot pizza =P
No Ew lol. I would throw up
i had a cold one and a cold pizza once but not hot beer
No but I would like to have that in the future.
not hot beer but warm yes.........
No way, never.
can tell your not an aussie
Yeah, no...you must be a college student.
yaaaa.... i had warm beer but not cold pizza.... ufffff.
yes my grands was an awful cook

No comments:

Post a Comment