Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I just had leftover pizza for breakfast, are you jealous?

Yeah, all I got was metamucil %26amp; toastI just had leftover pizza for breakfast, are you jealous?
no because i went out for a healthy breakfast (:

Love,

Jessica

P.S. Muhahahahahahah!
yeah I'm like really jealous of you. *sarcasm*.



I had leftover chinese food.I just had leftover pizza for breakfast, are you jealous?
No, eating pizza in the morning grosses me out unless it's from Chuck E Cheese. Was your pizza the kind of pizza where when you pick it up the grease all falls off?
I LOVE cold pizza! Yes, I AM jealous!
do you want me to be?

If yes, then I am

If you don't care, then I'm not because I hate pizza...
Nope because

my pancakeeesss

were moree ahmazzinnnggg

:D
yep, sure am. usually pizza is better the second day.
That is actually gross after you've eaten it. ive done that before

lol i had to brush my teeth afterwards so bad, i felt dirty.
Yes! I love pizza for breakfast!
I am, yes! What kind of pizza?
no, because my parents own a PIZZA REA
I had fried squirrel so bump you!
Yes. I need substance!
Yes =(
I'm going to have ice cream now, are you jealous?
nope
no because i had that 2

No comments:

Post a Comment