Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you ever eat non-breakfast food for breakfast?

Sometimes I like to eat leftovers for breakfast (spaghetti, pizza, whatever). I'm curious do any of you do this?Do you ever eat non-breakfast food for breakfast?
I love to have cold pizza for breakfast, but when it's cold, I consider it breakfast food ;) ..
Of course! The two you mentioned (pizza, spaghett) are great for breakfast, because they taste good cold! Also chicken and California roll "sushi" and some kinds of fish are fantastic cold, and make good breakfast food!



Thanks for the idea! I think I'll go have something strange for breakfast right now!Do you ever eat non-breakfast food for breakfast?
almost daily, I work a 3rd shift job, but fix dinner for my family before going to work. I usually do not have time to eat before going to work, so I eat the leftovers for breakfast when I get home. I have a lot of breakfast foods for my dinners when I'm off, I miss breakfast.
All the time! In fact it's rare that I ever have a "normal" breakfast. Normally it's always leftover from the night before...COLD. I never bother heating it up, drives my hubby crazy.
All the time! Pizza, sushi, leftovers, Mountain Dew. It saves money and time.
All the time. In fact, the other day... my boyfriend and I made some frozen Alfredo for breakfast. Leftover Chinese is my favorite breakfast!
Of course... I don't know why, but I love the taste of day old pizza... we'll have some pizza for dinner, then I'll eat it again for breakfast the next morning.
Sometimes.
Oh yeah! I ate enchiladas this morning! I've done the pizza thing before too. Anything is fare game for breakfast...after all, they say we GOTTA eat it right? Well, that's what we're doing!
almost everyday, i dont like breakfast food at all.
Yes, I love cold pizza for breaks fast or spaghetti %26amp; I even eat soup beans with cornbread %26amp; dieced onoins
i have cold pizza for breakfast all the time. Good stuff
i just eat a couple of cookies.
Ice Cream and Waffle sandwich =]



YUMMM
Of course...............!
all da fuccin timeeeeee

i eat meals for breakfast
i eat non breakfast food for breakfast to put weight on
once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment