Monday, February 6, 2012

*Breakfast Poll* Do you ever eat leftover pizza for breakfast?

I had some leftover Digorno pizza from last night. It looked tempting this morning but I decided to have some chewy chips a'hoys instead.



%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;healthy and junk



BQ: What did you have for breakfast?*Breakfast Poll* Do you ever eat leftover pizza for breakfast?
I had left over pizza too!! Its home made though. mmm.
Yes! Cold pizza is the perfect hang over food.*Breakfast Poll* Do you ever eat leftover pizza for breakfast?
i had Oats.
im having a sausage egg mcmuffin and oj as we speak......i want pizza dammit
Yes! Cold Pizza is the best thing...ever...especially from pizza hut.



I didn't have nuffink. I not a breakfast eater.
sure have but today it was wheaties.
I haven't yet...I think I'll have a bagel.



thanks for reminding me.
I someimes eat pizza for breakfast.. but this morning I had raisin bran cereal... it was disgustingly bad :P
I love leftover pizza in the morning!



I had a banana and coffee
Yukky, I am not keen on hot pizza really, but cold is very horrible.
I haven't in ages but it has been done



BQ: cereal
Healthy Kashi Cereal and Instant Breakfast.
Also reheating left over chinese or indian food also makes for a good breakfast :D
Cereal this morning.Pizza is a great breakfast though.
i love cold pizza in the morning.



i agree chinese food is great

in the morning too:)



BQ:nothing yet
Of course. I went to college.



%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Had some delicious Hostess powdered mini donuts for breakfast.......and iced tea!
I dont usually eat breakfast but cold pizza is the shiznit first thing in the morning... or afternoon, whenever I get up.
When I was in uni and my friends and I would go out for pizza after a night of drinking we learned a few great truths. Never leave leftover wine or pizza in your Mom's fridge.



"Mom, you drank my wine and that leftover pizza was for my lunch."





j0e
I love godfathers pizza for breakfast....

but this morning I had Jack...or was it Dave.....oh well doesn't matter...I got my protein for the morning.....
i'm thinking about putting pumpkin scented lotion on paper cause i'm starving.
Many times :lol:
Have done.
Mash potaotes with a omelette i made this morning for me and my lil son...damn i could cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment