Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anyone know any pizza places that open before 9AM in the San Fernando Valley?

I am still searching for a place that serves breakfast pizza at 8am. I've given up. So, I'll settle for any pizza place that opens at 8am, and I'll request that they add eggs (I'll bring in my own bought eggs) in addition to sausages and bacon. So if anyone can give me a headsup, I'd really appreciate it.



Thanks.Anyone know any pizza places that open before 9AM in the San Fernando Valley?
Pizza Places tend to open between 11 and 11:30am so they can prep their foods ahead of time. I know, I worked Pizza for three years back in the 90's. I know only of 7 Elevens and similar convenience stores which may offer a warmed up pizza slice in the morning.
DIGIORNO PIZZA = 24 HOUR SUPER MARKETAnyone know any pizza places that open before 9AM in the San Fernando Valley?
only place i would think is at the market also
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment