Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Any one fancy cold pizza for breakfast?

I've loads left overAny one fancy cold pizza for breakfast?
Oh my sweet Lord...student days - eh oop...where's that half can of Dr. Peppers - and oi - who's nicked the hot peppers off me Mexican Special? Now then, Chrissypooz - you coming down with a cold? That sneeze was deadly! Who's nicked the fookin' microwave?????!!!!!
No, I had a McDonalds breakfast, thanks!Any one fancy cold pizza for breakfast?
sure i love cold pizza
no thanks.
that sounds really frickin good!! lol
What flavour?
If we're scraping the bottom of the barrel..
Yes. Pizza. Pasta. A ham sandwich with avocado %26amp; tomato...
Eh cold pizza can be good but I find that it depends on where it is from. Some pizza is great right out of the oven but when it is cold it is not so good.
refrigerate and re heat in the microwave all day !!!
Pizza is yummy cold and for breakfast.
You may have all my portion, thank you. When I woke up this morning, the local radio news feature program had a long story on goetta. Sausage, pin oats, sage and God only knows what else. As opposed to scrapple, which uses corn meal in place of the oats.



I'll stick with the 35% fruit muesli, thank you. I'm so glad I'm not young anymore.
Lol, I microwaved some meatball pizza from Thursday night last night thanks :)
Just taken last nights out for tomorrow morning !
have me over, ill eat up than.....
I love cold pizza in the morning for breakfast! Yum!!!!! Provided it's not been in the bin! lol lol lol
No thanks. Cold pizza doesn't even look good to me. I'll heat it up for lunch though
I love cold pizza for breakfast
  • tagine
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment