Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tell me would this be a good breakfast pizza recipe(see below)? would you try it?

1 tortilla bread with 1 table spoon pizza sauce spread on it and topped with 2 eggs(scrambled) with 2 slices bacon crumbled, 1 sausage paddie chopped up and 1 small hand full of hashbrowns mixed in. On top of the eggs add 1 more tablespoon pizza sauce, 1 more chopped sausage paddie and 2 slices of American cheese.Tell me would this be a good breakfast pizza recipe(see below)? would you try it?
eh I would try it but the thought of eggs and bacon with pizza sauce seems gross
Leave off the sausage patty. I would serve the hash browns on the side, I just wouldn't want them mixed in with my "pizza"

Change the pizza sauce for a salsa. I think a pizza sauce would be to heavy, the salsa is a little lighter and with the tomato and onion a nice flavor.Tell me would this be a good breakfast pizza recipe(see below)? would you try it?
No. theres something wrong, very wrong with mixing scrambled egg with pizza sauce. and it sounds a bit too much. you'd need to be a 300lb man to eat all that
I'd put the pizza sauce on the pizza bread, then top with cheese then create two wells in the cheese and break an egg in each well t
What is a sausage 'paddie'
No, sorry, way too much for breakfast. mm

No comments:

Post a Comment