Thursday, February 9, 2012

Have you ever eaten leftover pizza for breakfast?

You ain't a real man if you never ever eaten cold leftover pizza for breakfast and chased it down with a warm stale diet pepsi (or drink of your choice)...grinsHave you ever eaten leftover pizza for breakfast?
yes and it is delicious
yes. :)Have you ever eaten leftover pizza for breakfast?
Yes. I love ''cold'' pizza
Haha yes. and ordered fresh pizza before 12 o clock. i have a sad life lol
duhhhhh
every time i get a pizza i have leftover for breakfast and i cant wait to get up and eat in the morning...lol..
No, but ive had leftover lasagna for breakfast :)
Yes, I have done so several times.
Yes.
Nope.
yeah man!
Yes - and that's exactly what I've got for brekkie tomorrow
Yep. Mostly after birthday parties and stuff.
No there's never any left !
Yes!

It's my favourite food.

Cold Pizza
Once or twice but don't think I could do it now.
Hey there,



Yes I have. It tasts better the second time, don't you think?





Signed,

bwmorency
la neta no te entiendo nada esque my from is mexico,but todas formas no te entiendo

creo que quieres decir que si yo he comido pizza en el desayuno, pues si es eso yes I like pizza in the breakfast

very good
Yeah its great cold and especially in the morning! Its so addictive and Chinese take aways in the morning aswell! Mmmm (:
yea...tastes even better..yummy
Yep, with tomato sauce. Great hangover cure.
Yes, indeed I have
NO , I NEVER eat Pizza FULL STOP%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment