Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does anybody know where I can buy the yummy breakfast bagel pizzas they serve at the Hampton Inn hotels?

My kids loved these breakfast pizzas and we had them at several different Hampton Inn hotels across Nebraska and Kansas. I haven't seen anything like them in grocery stores.Does anybody know where I can buy the yummy breakfast bagel pizzas they serve at the Hampton Inn hotels?
I'm pretty sure the Schwans man sells them!

http://www.schwans.com/products/category鈥?/a>Does anybody know where I can buy the yummy breakfast bagel pizzas they serve at the Hampton Inn hotels?
Costco. They have almost anything and everything there. Those are good, but if I were you, I would make them myself. Except using english muffins instead of bagels. It's easy.

Set the oven to 300 Degrees

Take a muffin.

Cut it in half.

Spread pizza sauce al over the tops of the halves.

Sprinkle your favorite kind of cheese on

Stick it in the oven for 18-22 minutes

Take them out and let them cool for 2 min.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment