Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do you remember the Breakfast Pizza from Domino's?

No, I do not remember Domino's Pizza ever serving a breakfast Pizza.Do you remember the Breakfast Pizza from Domino's?
Yes it was when they mopped up after a train wreck and put the cloth in the oven...
I've never heard of it!!!

It sounds soo good! are they ever going to bring it back?

I hope so!!

Yumm!!Do you remember the Breakfast Pizza from Domino's?
I think they don't serve breakfast
yes and it tasted like it came from the dumpster!!!!
yeah that breakfast i had there in one and after few minutes when i had finished my food i experienced a terrible aching of my stomach probably because of overeating. I HOPE MY ANSWER IS THA BEST cause i have shared my true experience.good luck to you and to everyone here!

No comments:

Post a Comment