Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do you like to eat cold pizza for breakfast?

Thank you..Do you like to eat cold pizza for breakfast?
Yes, for sure. :D

Hmm, I feel like eating Pizza now..
I usually don't eat Pizza for breakfast but if I wind up sleeping in and there is Leftover Pizza, it usually turns into a late brunch. I always heat it up. I HATE cold pizza.Do you like to eat cold pizza for breakfast?
Yes. I usually wake up around 7 with a massive hangover and half an eaten pizza next to my bed. I eat it then go back to sleep for a few hours. Best hangover cure EVER.
I love pizza. Whether it's hot, cold, or 2 days old. I'll eat it! I prefer it hot, fresh and just ordered from the pizza place.. but give it to me cold and it'll still be delicious!!
Hi Skycat,

I like my pizza hot and fresh..Cold pizza in the morning for breakfast,i will past..Hot coffee and a slice of sweet bread Please..

Your Friend,

poppy1
cold pizza and flat beer, sunday breakfast of champions. Papa John's is my favourite but only because they are large enough for there to be leftovers the next day.
Yes, especially if it's leftover Chicago Town Edge-to-Edge from the night before = D
I have had leftover pizza for breakfast before but I took a minute or so to blitz it in the microwave.
personally no, hot pizza releases all the nice ingredients more flavor and smells yummy
I can't say that I've ever had the opportunity but I doubt I'd choose to eat it if I had.
Not really but if there was some left over from the night before I would probably eat it.
Nooooo!!!!!! i'm italian and you cannot do that... its almost as illegal than put ketckup on spaghetti!!!
Totally love cold pizza for breakfast...but it is even better as a midnight snack!
I can, but I'd usually microwave it

~
I love it! Talk about no prep time, just grab a slice out of the box and go.
No, but I just had hot pizza for breakfast oddly enough.
yes wel nice best 1 got 2 b bolognes pizza
Not for breakfast but for lunch or dinner yeah
No you welcome.
Yes, with a glass of milk.
No
YES! I LOVE IT
yeah i eat it with scrambled eggs n olives.. random but i love it
I wouldn't eat it hot let alone cold !
No, I prefer hot pizza. Cold just tastes weird to me.
yeah i would pizza i love it hot or cold yummmm!!!!!
clogs up the arteries? no chance?
no i dont only hot nights,,
no

No comments:

Post a Comment